VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,023 Posts
Re: (gotta_jet)

It would be cool to have a GTG, but it would have to be multiple locations at the same time. It would be really awesome to have satellite links with all the shows so you could see everything happening at once (I know - definitely over the top, but would be great).

· Premium Member
12,617 Posts
Re: (jaroth)

Quote, originally posted by jaroth »
Sure but the problem is location. The reason there are so many other GTG is because they are on opposite coasts. I don't think it will happen unfortunatly.

And this post is exactly why us Dubbers in the midwest/south central get the shaft year after year.

· Registered
15,541 Posts
Re: (Slipstream)

so you want to have an event for just vwvortex people???? that doesn't seem very fair.
and how many people just on the vortex are going to be close to this event???
what about sponsors? drag racing? just a show? autocross? your going to have to rent a dragway for a day, or wherever you decide to hold it.
I think there are plenty of shows each year nationwide for everyone to get a taste. but go for it if you want. heck, SFGTG was just a small gtg every year till it blew up and it's almost bigger than waterfest and bugout now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.