VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP, Just thought i'd say congratulations...So close, yet so far!

and as far as all those other PNW peeps are concerned, you've let me down. At one point we were responsible for 5 of the ten spots!

oh well, big http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to QUIN for 'representin'!
's on me at th golf tourney!
whatta trooper!

·
Banned
8,743 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (v_dubguy2004)

Yo what the heck happened to the rest of this thread?
or it this a new one
anyways your a post whure
keep up the good work and Gaki will be out of a job!!

Modified by ~ Cartman ~ at 8:03 PM 5-8-2003

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (bigquin)

Quote, originally posted by bigquin »
I'd like to thank all the people who have helped me get as far as i have from ups and downs you have always loved me.....I think

Nah, man...you gotta do it like the MTV Music Awards
"First and foremost I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for helping me get to the top"
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
4,360 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (secretsquirrel)

Quote, originally posted by secretsquirrel »

Nah, man...you gotta do it like the MTV Music Awards
"First and foremost I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for helping me get to the top"
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

and my momma and my daddy Shanna and Ray-Ray Lil pookie all the homies on 165th Place NE.Old man Willy from the corner store without all of you I'd still be sitting down there with all the regular poeple

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (~ Cartman ~)

Quote, originally posted by ~ Cartman ~ »
Yo what the heck happened to the rest of this thread?]

they erased my god damned posts. since we're all friends and joking around, i guess some mods w/o senses of humor nor friends would see deleting the posts as the best option. especialy deleting them w/o explination

3....2.....1..... pdxvento is a banned user

·
Banned
4,360 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (pdxvento)

Trust me I spent about two hours of my afternoon fighting with a mod.But i'm scared if i say who they will ban me since I was told i'm on the troublemakers list

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Re: shout-out to QUIN! (bigquin)

Quote, originally posted by bigquin »
Trust me I spent about two hours of my afternoon fighting with a mod.But i'm scared if i say who they will ban me since I was told i'm on the troublemakers list

psssssh, trouble makers list. wtf is that? its a friggin internet website, not the military.....someones got some serious control issues

·
Registered
3,517 Posts

Quote, originally posted by pdxvento »

they erased my god damned posts. since we're all friends and joking around, i guess some mods w/o senses of humor nor friends would see deleting the posts as the best option. especialy deleting them w/o explination

3....2.....1..... pdxvento is a banned user

so true...maybe we need new mods.....maybe we need a cat!!!

·
Banned
1,130 Posts

Quote, originally posted by pdxvento »

psssssh, trouble makers list. wtf is that? its a friggin internet website, not the military.....someones got some serious control issues

I have been warned by the Admins as well, and they have sponsors they have to be worried about as well.
I agree most boards could give a rip and the over moderation here sometimes does get a bit old, especially in this forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.