VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Show me Your...................... (BoraSport)

Are you happy with the drop and would you recommend them?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (HYE-TEK)

I am very happy with the CupKit and I would recommend it. The drop is just right for me, but a larger front sway bar is a must to protect your drive line. It handles great on the track and is still comfortable on the road.

·
Banned
517 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (BoraSport)

What kind of front sawybar do you have? I haven't got cupkits yet but I am planning to do so very soon.. I alreay have a Eibach 22"F,25"R swaybar kit but I'm not sure if my front swaybar will be enough.. Any ideas? thnx.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (jettanjax)

yea. what the ?
nice car though, forget about the house

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (RVs021.8T)

Here's mine with the H&R Cupkit.

Edit: last picture didn't work.

[Modified by chilipepperxxx, 10:20 AM 2-10-2002]

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (chilipepperxxx)

Let me guess, they say they are too RICEY.
That word is so misused.

I like them and thats all that matters

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (quicksand)

quote:[HR][/HR]I would not say those tail lights are rice. Just hmmmm not attractive.[HR][/HR]​
I guess if the light blue was darker to match the car, I would like them more. But still....

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (RVs021.8T)

Okay guys, I already know what the majority opinion is on the taillights, so you don't have to tell me again. I get compliments all the time around town from friends and just people I see. It seems that alot of things that people on here don't like, people end up getting lots of compliments from people where they live.
That's fine, though. I am thinking about changing them, but not because of what people think, just because when I installed them, I forgot to put the gasket from the stock lights on and they are beginning to "yellow." I will probably replace them with smoked ones.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Re: Show me Your...................... (chilipepperxxx)

quote:[HR][/HR]Okay guys, I already know what the majority opinion is on the taillights, so you don't have to tell me again. I get compliments all the time around town from friends and just people I see. It seems that alot of things that people on here don't like, people end up getting lots of compliments from people where they live.
That's fine, though. I am thinking about changing them, but not because of what people think, just because when I installed them, I forgot to put the gasket from the stock lights on and they are beginning to "yellow." I will probably replace them with smoked ones.[HR][/HR]​
Well said. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Cup Kit looks good BTW

[Modified by RVs021.8T, 7:15 PM 2-10-2002]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts