VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
721 - 740 of 1234 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #721 ·
yeah I agree, those rims don't seem to go along with the CC or at least with the color of the car and that's just my opinion. But if you like it, that's all that matters..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Really?...

Well yes the photoshop is technically 17s because that's what is in my car now n it was the easiest to photoshop. I would be goin to 18s for those wheels. I really don't want to go any bigger do to the ride quality.

But I can't believe you guys don't like them. They are the wheels that should have come on the r line, according to the brochure, and they come on the golf r.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Really?...

Well yes the photoshop is technically 17s because that's what is in my car now n it was the easiest to photoshop. I would be goin to 18s for those wheels. I really don't want to go any bigger do to the ride quality.

But I can't believe you guys don't like them. They are the wheels that should have come on the r line, according to the brochure, and they come on the golf r.

I think :beer:Gunmetal is the best of the three.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #738 ·
Thanks, guys. I am taking the CC back to the tire store to get them torqued and then off to a hand wash spot I found last weekend! I can't wait to get the bird poop off the passenger side window. :D

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
Hmmm...don't look as good as I thought they would.

I love the design of the wheel, but maybe they're just too "sporty" for the CC?
Or maybe it's just need to be lowered? :confused:

As long as you're happy though....that's all that matter!

721 - 740 of 1234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.