VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Passat R Line Tourmaline Blue / 2018 Passat R Line White
203 Posts
The crappy thing is my 2020 and 2018 Passats dont have lights from the factory so I if I even wanted door lights I have to add them to the car before I can "modify them" Had em on my F-150 and wife Sonata though....cooool for sure

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want the new R logo projector lamps so bad but can't find them anywhere.
I have seen them on Amazon set of 4 and 4different options would love to see R logo.

They do not fit perfect as the tabs need to be pried up as they come flat, I moved my with a pocket screwdriver to elevate and glue gun to mold plastic into new position.
Camera accessory Camera Material property Trigger Bumper
Font Office supplies Cable Wire Pen
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
Arteon MY19
8 Posts
The ones I got were a perfect fit, no adjustment at all needed at all.

This joker also shows how to replace the logo picture inside these lights

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Messy, on that link, the projection shown in all their images shows the Arteon silhouette shape, and just reads 'AR' below the car image. Are these the exact ones you purchased, and they do actually spell out 'ARTEON' or is this a slightly different model you linked? I like it, but wouldn't want to buy it and find out it just says 'AR' in the projection!

·
Registered
Arteon MY19
8 Posts
Messy, on that link, the projection shown in all their images shows the Arteon silhouette shape, and just reads 'AR' below the car image. Are these the exact ones you purchased, and they do actually spell out 'ARTEON' or is this a slightly different model you linked? I like it, but wouldn't want to buy it and find out it just says 'AR' in the projection!
Yeah the exact ones. I was hesitant as I could not see the full name either. I emailed them and they told me full name, not sure why they would not fix it. the full name is displayed and very crisp.

·
Registered
Arteon MY19
8 Posts
Also they look much better than the pics Richy_r posted. They look exactly like the original, colour is the same just the connector is offset but no problems fitting. Pushed neatly into space, very happy with the purchase

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Thank you - I like how it looked in your shot, and just wanted to make sure...I don't want to get one and find it just says 'AR'!

·
Registered
2019 Arteon, 2016 .:R, 1991 Mazda B2600i
2,175 Posts
EDIT: Nevermind, question answered.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
It just says AR because of copyright infringement laws. In other words it's not an official or authorized VW product.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts