VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Beetle ones will fit the Tiguan but not the Arteon unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate the confirmation. Thought it was too convenient. Sucks there’s no clear German spec markers (or markers at all). I suppose someone will fabricate some but I could see that being a while out. Chalk it off to 1st world problems

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Appreciate the confirmation. Thought it was too convenient. Sucks there’s no clear German spec markers (or markers at all). I suppose someone will fabricate some but I could see that being a while out. Chalk it off to 1st world problems
unfortunately the Arteon just isnt selling here in the states....so i doubt we will see much of any exterior/body panel modifications.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep! The Maxton Design stuff looks good... subtle, if that’s your thing. But that’s about it. Guess we’re lucky it’s such a looker and doesn’t need much. I mean aside from a slight drop and new shoes, I’m good. Maybe a tasteful roof spoiler, .........and Dr Evil voice clear frickin side markers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.