VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Sign of the times? VW Arteon flagship to be replaced by 'Electric SUV' by 2024...

• Nah, ID. Aero is a tweener of hatchback sedan and CUV

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+, 2017 Subaru Outback Limited
24,719 Posts
It looks like one of those akward high-riding cars like the Polestar 2 for example. I don't think it will have the proportions of a "traditional sedan" when seen in the real life.
THIS. It's a Toyota Crown/Honda Crosstour for VW.
Looks like a regular sedan to me 🤷‍♂️ You're just getting the false impression of a high-rider because of the body height added by the battery pack.

Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Car

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

·
Registered
24,719 Posts
THIS. I think it'd resemble BMW 330i GT, which I used to own. If so, I'd totally buy one. Not Gender-bending, but Genre-bending maybe? Or non-binary, as kids call it nowadays?

You used to own one of those? Your opinion on design is invalid! :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
24,719 Posts
Never mind the fact that many Europeans who move here get larger cars than they did at home because we aren't taxed arbitrarily on displacement or vehicle size. This isn't new, either. I'd cite examples, but it'd be rambling.
Buddy of mine moved to The Netherlands and stayed for 4 years. He got a 1.6 liter BMW 3er to haul around his wife and two kids because he said that the taxes were cheaper with the tiny engine. Now, back in the states, that have a Mazda 3 and a decked out Honda Odyssey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts