VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal. the car is a 91 with 112k, I bought this car recently and love it. I started to improve the little things before doing anything major but then I came across a car ive been searching for for years. I bought the car for 4500 and have put around 1k into it. I have the original cloth seats and I also have tan seats from a newer model that is in it now. goes good with the silver. I did plugs, wires, valve cover gasket, oil change, coolant flush, waiting on brakes and radio bezel. The car is now on a cup kit with konig candys BUT I have brand new ultimos in the box I purchased while I was at H2O. The car will come with winter wheels/tires and a spare set of 15" tires for the konigs.

I would like 5kobo with everything including a new bezel, coils, and brakes. bezel around the radio is broken from PO and the brakes are just showing some age so I wanted to replace them. car has fresh inspection though.

Everything minus the konigs 4800
Everything minus konigs/coils and only on a cup kit 4500
No konigs/coils/hardtop 4k

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump need it gone. Taking offers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.