VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to get some smoked side markers, and bumper and tail lights. I haven't really seen what it looks like. This is only a consideration so resist the flame.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Re: silver with smoked accents ([email protected])

I just put smoked side markers and bumper lenses from performance-cafe and Hella smoked tails on my 337. Looks great IMO. Getting 20% tint done in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: silver with smoked accents (derrickm)

i forgot to mention smoked healights, just maybe put a theme to the car..... show me some pics guys, bring em on! thanks for the positive feedback!

·
Banned
712 Posts

I am SMOKED!!!! I have blacked out headlights, 15% tint, smoked corners, smoked siides, smoked plate covers, etc.
It looks sweet!
edit: did I mention smoked tails?

Modified by Lucky_337 at 9:35 AM 7-3-2003

·
Registered
378 Posts

i curbed 2 of my BBS, they were out gett'n fixed @ the time of these photos. They are gunmetel gray now, because no one could remake the "pin-sheen" finish. Ill post some pics soon- They look HOT!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: silver with smoked accents (vwsalesman)

where they powdercoated? If not what kind of method was used, i am sick of seeing my bronzers. I can't wait to see them!!!!!

·
Banned
20,212 Posts
Re: silver with smoked accents (vwsalesman)

Quote, originally posted by vwsalesman »
i curbed 2 of my BBS, they were out gett'n fixed @ the time of these photos. They are gunmetel gray now, because no one could remake the "pin-sheen" finish. Ill post some pics soon- They look HOT!

I would love to see what they look like. Please make a separate thread when you get the pics. That way everyone can check them out. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts