VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you supposed to get into your car if you convert to two de-locked A4 handles?
If you shave your door handles, i know there are door pop kits...but what if you have handles with no locks?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: simple question that i can't figure out: (RyVR6)

What if the car didn't come with a keyless entry?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Re: simple question that i can't figure out: (J-kiD)

Quote, originally posted by J-kiD »
How are you supposed to get into your car if you convert to two de-locked A4 handles?
If you shave your door handles, i know there are door pop kits...but what if you have handles with no locks?

[steath] bwaaaaahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah[/stealth]

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: simple question that i can't figure out: (RyVR6)

haha...k, you don't gotta crack on me
...i thought of a keyless entry, but i thought its only if your car comes with one. Where do you get one...can you get one through the dealer or is it cheaper to go to a car shop?

·
Registered
9,086 Posts

If you're really paranoid, get small little buttons installed on the underside of your mirrors like the TVR Cerberas.. they are the door openers.. press them, and the solonoid pops.... something to think of

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: simple question that i can't figure out: (GriffinMoss)

Quote, originally posted by GriffinMoss »
If you're really paranoid, get small little buttons installed on the underside of your mirrors like the TVR Cerberas.. they are the door openers.. press them, and the solonoid pops.... something to think of

yea...so that if someone finds out about this feature, they break into your car.

whatever..i got it guys. thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif feel kind of dumb of not thinking of installing the remote entry...i was thinking that if the car didn't come with it, you couldn't have it

·
Registered
9,086 Posts

yea...so that if someone finds out about this feature, they break into your car.

whatever..i got it guys. thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif feel kind of dumb of not thinking of installing the remote entry...i was thinking that if the car didn't come with it, you couldn't have it

They still gotta know how to pop the lock.. the button would just be to activate the solonoid.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: simple question that i can't figure out: (GriffinMoss)

Quote, originally posted by GriffinMoss »

They still gotta know how to pop the lock.. the button would just be to activate the solonoid.

how do you usually activate it?

·
Registered
9,086 Posts

how do you usually activate it?

Key fob to lock and unlock.. and button just pops the solonoid..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts