VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fill your tub full of the stuff and I'll hand you a steering wheel and you are now sitting in the cockpit of the new VW Passat W8.
I'm beginning to think that VW has some problems with dyeing their leather. I checked out this car and felt like puking and laughing at the same time.
The brochure describes it as "Beige".
Anything other than "Vile Yellow", "Baby Spew" or "Richmond Supporter" is false advertising.
And HOW MUCH ??????
Cheers,
Adam

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Re: Sitting In A Bath Of Creamed Corn. (Adam from Oz)

I understand exactly what he's talking about. I did the virtual tour of the new Passat W8 and the interior colours are awful. For a car worth nearly $100k, you think they could do a bit better. Give me my grey on black interior any day!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Sitting In A Bath Of Creamed Corn. (TUR-80)

TUR-80' got it. Bad in virtual. Worse in real life.
The colour of the "Beige" interior leather is so revolting I just can't imagine anyone shelling out $100,000 on it. It spreads through to the doors and the dashboard where the top is black. Yellow and black = Richmond jumper.
Yuck, what an ugly combination. Beige is not yellow. I don't see how they would be able to sell a car with this interior.
That's what the f*ck I'm talking about as put with so much subtlety by someone.....
Cheers,
Adam

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

So if your fussed:
- Get black leather
- For $100k buy any of the numerous other luxury cars on the market
Problem solved

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

any pic to show us how repulsive it really is? or a link to the virtual tour?

Mike

·
Banned
36,395 Posts
Re: Sitting In A Bath Of Creamed Corn. (TUR-80)

Me like it. Would have to look at the real thing though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts