VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the tex as I just purchased my new car so none of you know me (some of you might as I used to drive an MKII Golf and an MKI Rabbit and had some dub friends back in the day).
I'm still fairly active on altimas.net which is what I used to drive (2001 Altima SE dropped on eibach and tokiko w/suspension techniques sway bars, it was slow but it handled like a monster).
We used to do group drives to skyline drive every once in awhile and it was a great chance to do some fun driving and take some great photos/videos. I was just curious if the texers ever make skyline drive trips? I know that being winter it may not be the best time, I was just kinda throwing the idea out there though.

· Registered
'01 GTI VR6, '98 XJ Cherokee 4.0, '04 Mazda 3
6,751 Posts
Re: Skyline Drive (Phil Blunts)

It's cold up there now, but there's virtually no traffic this time of year. If you go up in the summer, fughedaboudit. I imagine you'll also be less apt to run into Smokey coming 'round the bend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.