VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (Amdek)

There are at least 3 out here privately owned. Ive seen one other (R33 single turbo) at the pavs driven by guys from the Nissan Proving grounds. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
755 Posts

the first thing im going to do when i win this auction is remove that wing.. uugghh.. ( oh and.......... just kidding )

·
Registered
11,445 Posts

Skylines are sweet indeed........1 of 3 japanese cars I would own!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Skyline= Japenese car I would consider owning. That Skyline definitley is not really the best. But in different hands it could turn out pretty nice. I definitley like the wheels on the passenger side better. The wing and ractive stickers have to go though.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (VW TDI Addict)

yeah it is not the fastest car, but omg I love the way it looks, and how the rb26dett sings

·
Registered
26,182 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (bizzeau)

mismatched wheels, the latest from pep-boys!
havent you been to the pavilions lately beau?

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (bizzeau)

Quote, originally posted by bizzeau »
Nice spot count...wonder which wheels come with it...

It comes with 17' WIDE alloy wheel (from the auction) of course!
17' wide wheels must yield one hell of a contact patch!

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (CountBlah.......)

Quote, originally posted by CountBlah....... »
odd that someone would list this and not mention anything about federalization ect

Thats what I was thinking, at the price its going for theres no way its US spec.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (CountBlah.......)

Quote, originally posted by CountBlah....... »
odd that someone would list this and not mention anything about federalization ect

I emailed the guy, says its currently registered in the U.S. so there would be no problem getting tags in your state...........also says the car is in Spain, and will pay for shipping........the odd thing is that he was willing to sell it for $15000, I see older Skylines going for way more, non legal at that, then we have this one going for so low........something is wrong!

·
Banned
773 Posts
Re: skyline R34 in tempe? (Vamped)

Quote, originally posted by Vamped »

I emailed the guy, says its currently registered in the U.S. so there would be no problem getting tags in your state...........also says the car is in Spain

1 - 20 of 39 Posts