VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a pic of my vw golf....its dropped 2.5 inches with eibach springs...it is pretty much slammed in the back and my tires are tucked. lemme know if u have any questions...i blew out all my stock struts and had to replace them with tokico struts....
http://www.illegalcustoms.com (lookin for members)

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Re: slammed vw golf eibach springs (slammedvwgolf)

what happen to your front lip?? euro lip would be dandy, nice tails. hella?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts

hi!!
1st of all welcome 2 vwvortex.....
your led bs gotta go. i went to your website and u were plannin to get a bodykit for your car. i would suggest dont even bother of getting a kit, save your money buy something more usefull. learn alot from the people in vortex and you will get more knowlege and input as much as possible.
anyways!!!

welcome.....

Modified by G0T-Vw at 8:36 AM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: slammed vw golf eibach springs (G0T-Vw)

that picture is huge and there is NO slammed car in it.

·
Modnerdator
8,566 Posts
Re: slammed vw golf eibach springs (V a V jetta W 3 6)

Quote, originally posted by V a V jetta W 3 6 »
slammed is when you are breaking your vr6 lips 2 times a winter (whats up blkmk3 ahahah)

Exactly, thats what I'm sayin'

·
Banned
8,354 Posts
Re: slammed vw golf eibach springs (Carbuncle)

Quote, originally posted by Carbuncle »
Amen, slammed is when your oil pan makes friends with the cement...

more than friends

and no, 2.5" is not anywhere close to slammed, that doesnt even look like 2.5"

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it actually was a mistake posting here because i was trying to post as a reply to a different subject....sorry guys....anyway in reference to it not being slammed.....the only reason that vr6 looks slammed is cause it has a front lip....if i had a front lip u would say the same thing....trust me my exhaust hits the ground and my back tires are tucked and rub so its pretty low....i just dont have front and rear spoilers which means it doesnt look low when it really is.....later

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also look at my back tires and look at his....whos are lower??? anyway thanx for the input and it was a mistake for this post so please dont be mad....sorry......later

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Re: (slammedvwgolf)

It looks pretty low to me. Of course, there's always lower. The Jetta on the Design 90s has smaller wheels, tires, and more gap. So, I don't know where that is coming from.

·
Registered
23,295 Posts
Re: (Mr.Bungle)

you sir are not slammed at all....
you are slightly lowered
this is slammed

and dont talk crap about the lip because he's slammed on a stock lip too...

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Re: (slammedvwgolf)

Quote, originally posted by slammedvwgolf »
reason that vr6 looks slammed is cause it has a front lip....if i had a front lip u would say the same thing....trust me my exhaust hits the ground and my back tires are tucked and rub so its pretty low....i just dont have front and rear spoilers which means it doesnt look low when it really is.....later

look at your tire/fender gap, its atleast 2 fingers... slammed=no fingers at all

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
for illustration, in this pic the 2 cars on the left are on spring drops...the jetta glx and the s13 both are slammed on coils. Slammed is beyond just low, lowered is what cars on spring drops are. Getting in the jetta in that pic you didnt have to step up at all, and you had to duck to not hit the roof as you get in...thats low.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts

sigh, they dont make any eibach springs with a 2.5 drop, most i saw was 1.8 /1.5 if im wrong... let me know

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Re: slammed vw golf eibach springs (WhiteyVR6)

yea slammed it is not sorry i was tucking 40 series 15's and i wasn't slammed

1 - 20 of 66 Posts