VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's a sneak peek at our 4 season S4. We added a few upgrades that we'll be covering more closely and with more photos in about two weeks.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Re: Sneak Peek: Installed Black Audi Accessories BBS Hollow-Spoke Wheels ... ([email protected])

hollow arms the best wheels around http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
the black looks great with the suzuka grey.
I went with standard grey with my ice silver and the same cf badge!
No offense but I had them 1st LOL
joking!

·
Registered
16,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Sneak Peek: Installed Black Audi Accessories BBS Hollow-Spoke Wheels ... (DUBSPORTN)

Quote, originally posted by DUBSPORTN »
hollow arms the best wheels around http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
the black looks great with the suzuka grey.
I went with standard grey with my ice silver and the same cf badge!
No offense but I had them 1st LOL
joking!

Car looks great. What suspension do you have on that? I'd love to drop the front just about 1/2 inch and call it a day but no one offers anything that inconspicuous.
Also, where'd you get your matte black Euro plate? I've been thinking of picking one of those up since seeing the one on our TTS project but I like the full width Euro setup you have better.
Will check on weight.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Re: Sneak Peek: Installed Black Audi Accessories BBS Hollow-Spoke Wheels ... ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »

Car looks great. What suspension do you have on that? I'd love to drop the front just about 1/2 inch and call it a day but no one offers anything that inconspicuous.
Also, where'd you get your matte black Euro plate? I've been thinking of picking one of those up since seeing the one on our TTS project but I like the full width Euro setup you have better.
Will check on weight.

I have the car on h&r springs, and I got the euro plate from europlates.com

·
Administrator Emeritus
19,475 Posts
Re: Sneak Peek: Installed Black Audi Accessories BBS Hollow-Spoke Wheels ... (DUBSPORTN)

That plate is a nice touch, and George, it would look AWESOME with the black package on the 4T S4.
-Tim

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Late post, but I also have them BNIB from ebay.de.

FYI folks these wheels are not allowed with adaptive
chassis per Audi, so Prestige owners wallets will be
safe:) See the pdf on the stickied wheel
setup threads.

I had to order metal valve stems and center caps.

Now waiting on TireRack for 19" winter tires.

The wheels look absolutely gorgeous, i believe the
painted area will be a very close match to my
Monsoongrau 2012 S4 built on July 04, due home
first week of August, yippee!

·
Registered
3 Posts
same here, late post. i am just curious on how to install that accessories? is that an easy job that can be done alone and can be fixed in a day? i want to try that one, but i am a little bit scary to do it alone. since i don't have any idea abou the audi recalls thing and also for that. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts