VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we're at the eve of tomorrow night's gtg and no new thread for us to converse in yet? (well, aside from this one that i just started)

[Modified by jae, 4:58 PM 2-3-2003]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: snottydubs, where you been today (jae)

been around... like yo' lady (edit post) Just kidding, jae!! It has been quiet, but we did talk it up and there are some really HOT PICS in the thread about the balto. auto show. I almost called for simpsons last night, but I had a pile the size of Mt. St. Helens of laundry with my name on it!! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: snottydubs, where you been today (wantamkV)

either next weekend or the weekend after is supposed to have 2 back to back new shows, so definately ppl should come over for that night!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

no - last night was not back to back new shows. the 2nd one was a repeat.
feb 16th is the sunday w/ the 2 new shows. repeat at 7:30 (it's the season premier), the 300th episode at 8pm, and another new episode at 8:30.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: snottydubs, where you been today (jae)

Im going to be out of town that weekend.... hopefully near a tv

On a side note, TTT!!!! Who is going to be there tues... lets try to get a big crowd like last week!!

[Modified by wantamkV, 10:40 PM 2-3-2003]

·
Feels Like the First Time
6,870 Posts
Re: snottydubs, where you been today (Blacklightning)

I skrewed around today mostly on my guitar, and bitched about stuff i got outbid on Ebay...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

quote:[HR][/HR]Im going to be out of town that weekend.... hopefully near a tv[HR][/HR]​
d'oh - well, unless you're headed up to new york that weekend

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Re: snottydubs, where you been today (jamesb)

Morning All. What time are we to rendezvous at the usuall meeting place??
- James, are you bringing extra sticker's tonight?
Buurrp!!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]
On a side note, TTT!!!! Who is going to be there tues... lets try to get a big crowd like last week!![HR][/HR]​
Hi! My name is Scott. I'll be coming out for the first time tonight...at least past 9:30 for the first time anyway.
My lease expired last night so I'm extremely depressed. (***On that note, if anyone needs to get to Dulles during rush hour on a Monday, it can be done in 45 minutes from Columbia...as long as you have coil-overs!)
First round of Scotch/Burbons on me!

1 - 20 of 542 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.