VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Snow Performance - Stage 2 1.8T Boost Cooler - Water / Methanol injection solution for your VW / Audi 1.8T
Kit is for K03/K04 equipped vehicles. For big turbo water/meth injection kit, click here

December ONLY!
Regular pricing: $411.55 + shipping
USP Pricing: $399 shipped!!

Use coupon code "snow" during checkout. (You will be prompted for a coupon code AFTER selecting shipping method. Free shipping is for GROUND ONLY.)

Click here to order!!

Tired of your factory SMIC heat soaking? Want to push your 1.8T without the fear of detonation? Get better IAT reduction and detonation control with this new 1.8T-specific kit. The Digital Variable Control unit proportionally injects more or less water-methanol according to input signals from your factory Mass Air Flow sensor. This offers accurate injection for small, quick spooling turbos. Enjoy more power over a wide range with smooth, seamless delivery.

Kit includes:

• Digital MAF referenced controller
• UHO pump for the most in pressure and volume
• Bulkhead fitting required to tap into factory washer reservoir
• 10 feet of tubing
• 2 nozzles to cover a wide range of horsepower
• All required hardware needed for installation
• 1.8T specific instructions for ease of installation

Click here to order!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Jeff, just got my Fluidampr today, thanks for the black Friday sale.. Question I know the kit is 399 shipped, what about the Big Turbo kit that you have does the 299 cover shipping too??? Also I read somewhere on here about using check valves, are they needed??

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Jeff, just got my Fluidampr today, thanks for the black Friday sale.. Question I know the kit is 399 shipped, what about the Big Turbo kit that you have does the 299 cover shipping too??? Also I read somewhere on here about using check valves, are they needed??

Thanks
Brad
If you don't use either a check valve or solenoid you could suck meth thru the pump as you granny around. Prolly not a ton all at once but it'll empty the tank after a while, then when u need it...:(

And sorry but i just had to laugh, that's like what, a 3 or 4% savings?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Its still savings Al, a couple bucks here and there adds up... Just like USP black friday sale, saved 37.50 on the part but shipping was damn near 20 bucks, Thats a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings :laugh:, and think of all the :popcorn: you could buy...

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Its still savings Al, a couple bucks here and there adds up... Just like USP black friday sale, saved 37.50 on the part but shipping was damn near 20 bucks, Thats a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings :laugh:, and think of all the :popcorn: you could buy...
Haha yeah, thnks for reminding me :D. Meow! haha!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks
Brad
Hey Brad. No problem on the Fluidampr, great choice of mod :)

What you were seeing was probably the need for a solenoid. The check valve won't work. If you are mounting the pump or reservoir above the nozzle, you will need the solenoid upgrade - http://www.snowperformance.net/product.php?pk=20. Also if the nozzle will be in the intake manifold, you will need that too.
The free shipping will apply for the $299 kit too.

If you don't use either a check valve or solenoid you could suck meth thru the pump as you granny around. Prolly not a ton all at once but it'll empty the tank after a while, then when u need it...:(

And sorry but i just had to laugh, that's like what, a 3 or 4% savings?
It's close to 10% since Snow charges you $19.95 for shipping on an order

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Perfect, thanks Jeff... Will be purchasing soon:thumbup: My SEM IM will be here hopefully around christmas and It will have the adapter plate to go from 80mm to my 70mm TB, so I'll have the perfect spot for the nozzle... Thanks again for the reply:biggrinsanta:

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Perfect, thanks Jeff... Will be purchasing soon:thumbup: My SEM IM will be here hopefully around christmas and It will have the adapter plate to go from 80mm to my 70mm TB, so I'll have the perfect spot for the nozzle... Thanks again for the reply:biggrinsanta:
Ohhhh boy is that a bada$$ manifold! And your gunna luv water/meth :thumbup::)

bump for a 10% sale on meth here!! :biggrinsanta:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! Let me know if you have any other questions :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts