VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I work for a TV Show called Ripleys Believe It or Not which airs on TBS at 8 on Wed. We are doing a story on a couple who live in Pasadena CA and have the largest rabbit collection in the world (toys and stuffed animals). For part of our story, we are having them get something bunny related for eachother. Candace, the woman is going to rent her husband a VW rabbit for the day. Problem is, we can't find one. We are interested in finding someone who would let us "rent" theirs for the day for some beauty shots. It doesn't need to be super flashy or anything. Just a well maintained car. If you are interested or think you might have time please contact:
[email protected]
She will be able to give you more info on insurance and things of that nature. The shoot is going to happen in Pasadena CA on the 14th of April which is this Sunday. Any questions please contact her and if you have a picture to send that would be great.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: So Cal-ers with a nice rabbit, wanna have it on TV? (cottageboy)

I'll try to, I'm on vaction from the show so I don't know, but it will be later this summer. I have not checked with Alverta (the producer) to see if she found a car yet, but I will let you know when I get back to work about when it's going to air

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.