VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the deal as some of you know i bought a bare 1986 gti shell on thursday of last week. Well i have decided that i would start tomorrow on it and have it in the show at waterwagens
here is the list of things i have to do
i have to completely rewire the car and put in all of my recaro interior
I have to swap out the nose sheet metal and the doors with big doors
install font and rear euro bumps
install my vr running gear
install a new windshield the one i have is broken.
hope th guy gets back to me in time for me to get my wheels
and then misc other things like front and rear sway bars and coilovers and corrado g60 brakes my stereo and thats about it it sounds like a little but it is a lot

see you all at waterwagens
this is what i am starting with

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (rootrider)

Basically my dad and i own a company together and my borther has a regional base ball tournament most of the week so i have some extra time. It is a really dumb idea but it will get done and look good and be super low

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: so here is my 1 week WW project (GLImax)

Quote, originally posted by GLImax »
If you can pull that off, you diserve to win http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Good luck

It was a bet of sorts i am not doing any body work before the show but the body i am using is really really straight

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (_Shawn_)

it wont be much but it will have th einterior in it in the pictures and the whole car will be rewired ce2 with the pedals and shifter and brake stuff installed
should be around noon or so

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.