VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i met up with bambi last night. he started talking trash and worked me pretty good. As you can see from the pics he gave me a real beating, and even took a crap on my car.

sorry bambi
But seriously, my car is really messed up now. With the way the fender is bent i cant even open the driver's side door all the way. And this is really the last thing i need right now, its gonna cost so much $$ to repair all this. And i do feel bad about hitting bambi, but he jumped out of nowhere...

Modified by jstn4102 at 11:09 PM 6-23-2005

Modified by jstn4102 at 11:12 PM 6-23-2005

Modified by jstn4102 at 11:15 PM 6-23-2005

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya insurance should cover it, but as you can see its gonna be a long time before i get the car back. I cant even open the drivers side door all the way...
this is the worst way to start my summer off

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Re: (Phrost)

Quote, originally posted by Phrost »
he got deer poop all over his interior

i know this is the best time to be laughin but that ^^ is funny stuff......im sorry that bambi beat you up......i am glad your ok though

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Re: (hellaSmoked)

that sucks about the deer thing. the smae hting happened to me christmas eve. I was driivng my jeep through an overpass doing 65 and a split second later a buck runs out onto the highway and i didnt notice it cause i was too focused on the road. in the end my jeep was totalled..tranny/radiator/etc fluid everywhere

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Re: so i met up with bambi last night... (VWmayhem)

man you lucky bastard. I've been driving up and down my parents road for over 3 years hoping to nail a dear so i could get a 50 dollar front end and paint job.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (rs4-380)

Quote, originally posted by rs4-380 »
bambi's a chick you ******

you must not have seen the movie...
bambi is a GUY. true, bambi is not the most masculine name, but he's a guy no less. I know this because when bambi grows up he has antlers like his father...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.