VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A punk kid with his god awful, completely overdone GSR that his dad bought for him decided he wanted a little. He pulled up beside me and started 'pattin' his dash so I told him to roll down his window...I said..."nice car!! I saw another one just like it about 30 miles ago". He flipped me off and then I said simply "buh bye" and watched his fake blue PIAA's try to catch up for about 5 miles. Finally he gave up and got off at an exit...probably to add water

·
Banned
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (Golf_CL)

quote:[HR][/HR]ummm...yay?
[HR][/HR]​
Geez dude...it was a high and I decided to share it with everyone...not unlike a lot of other people in here....if you don't like what's said..move on.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (radocharlie)

reminds me of a couple days after i got my rado . i was coming home from school when a kid in my class pulls up next to me in his montecarlo with a400 big block in it . he rolled down his window and said " you might get me fof the line but ill get you in the long run " he was really suprised when i pulled a car ahead when i shifted into 3rd !

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (Rocc and Rado)

I played with a mustange in the summer and he told me Ill take him in the start, and he'll KILL mr in top of 4th... I said maybe but lets try, he had a dun up 5.o, he took me of the line, but I was spinin 1 2 3 and when I started to catch him in 3rd and pass him in 4th he was really shocked to see my lil ride pump his A$$...
How sweet it is

·
Registered
11,621 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (V6R)

Oh yeah well I beat one of these
Even with a dead Charger

[Modified by mack73, 12:58 AM 1-31-2003]

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (mack73)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh yeah well I beat one of these
Even with a dead Charger

[HR][/HR]​
haha that pic needs some lumber!

[Modified by dubb~stylee, 11:35 AM 1-31-2003]

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (dubb~stylee)

There's this guy around here in one of those new Marauders with a license plate that says "lil joe" everytime i see him is in traffic and he gives me that "sup" head nod and takes off...I'm gonna get him it's the waiting that kills me.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (dubb~stylee)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh yeah well I beat one of these
Even with a dead Charger

][HR][/HR]​
*Ahahaha I can beat that walking carrying my charger

*radocharlie pick on your own size
J/K (lol) Show em honda boys what we reall got
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (radocharlie)

i raced a GNX and i guess the guy looked a vw's like we look at hondas and figured he would blow me away any way at the next light he signals for me to put down my window so i do and he asks whati got done......i look at at him and say BIIIIG TURBO.

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Re: So I was drivin' down I40 today and... (TURBONETICSCORRADO)

Guys, I think if you look at the VWvortex.com Forum Rules you'll note that discussion of illegal activities (such as street racing) is prohibited.
And, for the record, there is no stinking way in hell that you beat a GNX in a drag race, unless you've got the fastest 4-cylinder Corrado on this forum
or unless the guy was asleep at the wheel or having some serious issues with his engine. But then again, maybe you do have the fastest Corrado on the forum, so I'll be quiet. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
-Nate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.