VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the people heading down to Euro Experience that would end up going close to Helen to get there would want to meet up, or if anyone wanted to swing by Hellen, we could have a meet up at Helen like 1 day before EE.

If this were to come together somehow that would be sick. I don't know how to get this word spread, but I would love to see it happen! I recently rode through Helen myself. It's still gorgeous! Even if we can't get it together before EE, anyone want to try to get a small meet in Helen with me??

Let me know what y'all think or how this could possibly happen!

And like always, here she is

·
Registered
137 Posts
If the people heading down to Euro Experience that would end up going close to Helen to get there would want to meet up, or if anyone wanted to swing by Hellen, we could have a meet up at Helen like 1 day before EE.

If this were to come together somehow that would be sick. I don't know how to get this word spread, but I would love to see it happen! I recently rode through Helen myself. It's still gorgeous! Even if we can't get it together before EE, anyone want to try to get a small meet in Helen with me??

Let me know what y'all think or how this could possibly happen!

And like always, here she is
:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts