VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you dont know, i had to change suspensions from neuspeed race springs to h+r sport springs, dont ask why, i just had to, so now i look like in in 4X4 mode
that aside, i took the 10 mm (front) and 20mm (back) spacers off yesterday and i think it makes the drop look less bad...but whatever....and i know most of you dont like the headlights, but thats ok cuz i do
any other NICE c+c is welcome i guess lol

and heres a before pic:

and heres one cuz i was bored, it didnt exactly come out how i hoped, but o well (and yes i know i spelled tequila wrong
lol)

Modified by acbaseball186 at 9:45 AM 5-15-2007

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Suubes17)

Quote, originally posted by Suubes17 »
need to see what it looked like with the spacers on to compare....but since you dont like those 20mm in the rear, id be happy to take them off your hands

ha yea i gotta make sure i like them off better than them on first http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (formerly silveratljetta)

Quote, originally posted by formerly silveratljetta »
Why are you depimping your car with those headlights and taking off good parts?

well...
1.my dad made me take off the race springs because other **** was going wrong, so it was either go to sport springs or stock (you see what i chose)
2. consequently, the car looked too 'boxy' with the spacers on and it jsut dindt flow
3. the stock headlights, although i loved my joey modded look, just werent cuttin it for output anymore, it literally wasnt safe to drive anymore, and HID's werent in my budget, so i went with these...MUCH better output AND halos

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Re: so i washed her and took off the spacers..what you think?? (acbaseball186)

Quote, originally posted by acbaseball186 »
if you dont know, i had to change suspensions from neuspeed race springs to h+r sport springs, dont ask why, i just had to, so now i look like in in 4X4 mode

weird, my car on h&r springs seems soooo much lower than yours...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Re: so i washed her and took off the spacers..what you think?? (acbaseball186)

Quote, originally posted by acbaseball186 »

and heres one cuz i was bored, it didnt exactly come out how i hoped, but o well (and yes i know i spelled tequila wrong
lol)

this picture doesn't make sense... shouldn't it be 4 empty shot glasses? who ever made that must be an underage drinker

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.