VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we can't discuss it? If we aren't the ones trying to sell it and just want to discuss it, where do we post it? You can't discuss the postings in the "For Sale, Craigslist, Feeler" thread. I was going to post to the topic about the 16V Caddy, but without a link to what we are talking about, what is the point?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Re: So if something is on Craigslist.... (Tate)

Quote, originally posted by Tate »
we can't discuss it? If we aren't the ones trying to sell it and just want to discuss it, where do we post it?

why was your time

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: So if something is on Craigslist.... (Mmmkay4)

Quote, originally posted by Mmmkay4 »

why was your time

I don't understand this question?

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
Re: So if something is on Craigslist.... (Tate)

You should probably IM eggroller about this. IB4TL.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Re: So if something is on Craigslist.... (MEISTER)

I'd try the model forum. We discuss vehicles for sale in the B5 S4 forum all the time, as long as it isn't your car for sale and fishing for buyers. Mods might be less stringent there.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
First, too often the item is for sale by the individual. We have the classified thread for this specific reason. If it is not the person selling then it is a friend of the seller 'helping' by drumming up some traffic.
Second, the discussions almost always are negative about the choices the current owner made for the vehicle. Imagine if you were be-littled by your peers. Not so nice right? This is where one should error on the safer side and adopt a policy. We currently don't allow Craigslist items in the main part of the forum.
Finally, this topic will remain up for discussion. i.e. provide a venue for constructive criticism. I will confer with the other PNW moderators of this topic.

·
Registered
10,422 Posts
Re: So if something is on Craigslist.... (rennis)

Quote, originally posted by rennis »
I'd try the model forum. We discuss vehicles for sale in the B5 S4 forum all the time, as long as it isn't your car for sale and fishing for buyers. Mods might be less stringent there.

Agreed. It should be posted in the model specific forum or in the car lounge if there isn't a forum for that specific model.
Regional Forums should be the place where you discuss events, gatherings and regional topics. All else probably has a place in the gazillion community forums this site offers or as I stated earlier, in the model specific forums. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.