VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My sister and her son were walking through the galleria (bham) parking lot when he spotted it.

I'm can't figure out a good reason why someone would have that in their car...HOV lane?

Banned
Re: So my nephew found something in the parking garage... (VW1.8Tsunami)

Registered

Quote, originally posted by VW1.8Tsunami

I'm can't figure out a good reason why someone would have that in their car...HOV lane?

I know a guy that has a stuffed gorilla in his passenger seat so he can coast through the car pool lane to and from work.

Registered

Great picture.

We had a blow up doll strapped down on our gear in back of my buddy's truck on the way to a camping trip. He would honk at the cars we passed. We got a lot of laughs... and frowns.

Registered

I have seen in-car drinking, eating, shaving, putting on make-up - but that would be really dangerous on the HOV lane if used for the intended purpose...

Registered
2 Turbo Wagons.
Re: So my nephew found something in the parking garage... (A2VW4life)

Quote, originally posted by A2VW4life
I know a guy that has a stuffed gorilla in his passenger seat so he can coast through the car pool lane to and from work.

I guess they don't take HOV violations very seriously wherever this guy you know is from....
If he tried that in Virginia, he'd get tagged within days, and his farts might not make any noise for a few weeks afterward.

Administrator Emeritus

DAD!!!!!! Why is there a naked dead lady in here?!?!?

Registered
Re: So my nephew found something in the parking garage... (vwpiloto)

Quote, originally posted by vwpiloto
the look on his face is priceless.

x2 that's awesome! i hope you told him it was for lonely people that needed friends to talk to when driving!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.