VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*They wanna be on the safe side, so they call my rado UNIQUE
I dunno why but most of them choose that word
even my insurance agent said that too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (RACEFACE2)

i call it "fast"....but my friend with the Bimmer calls it "Slow"

·
Registered
467 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (PhillyShreds)

My friends call it "why dont you sell that thing and get something newer?" Only my best friend supports me and he drives a Celica

·
Registered
666 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (switch42)

One of the guys at work said: "Why don't you take the 'd' off the back, turn it upside down and put it back on?"
The CorraPo

He bought a 92 SLC not too long after that, so, who had the last laugh?

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (ChrisVR6)

Silvia the german mistress.
Of course she's just a crack **** sucking up every penny she sees and laying on her ass in the garage leaking.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (citat3962)

most of my friends get this blank look on their faces....and then go "sexy", but i call her veronica, and shes better than sex around the turns.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Re: *So What do people call your Corrado beside the common werds..........WTF!!! (Va94corrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]most of my friends get this blank look on their faces....and then go "sexy", but i call her veronica, and shes better than sex around the turns.[HR][/HR]​
LOL thats funny better then sex around the turns HAHA http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.