VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a used 47 inch Thule Aeroblade roof rack bar with the 480R foot pack set. Used on my former B6 S4, Mk V GLI, and A3 but can fit others as it is compatible with a slew of cars without racks or rain gutters.

As seen here:

Includes everything you see pictured, ready for mounting. About the only thing you need is the optional lock set for theft deterrence.

$250 shipped in CONUS OBO. Located in northern Virginia.

PM me for questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 74347 View attachment 74346
View attachment 74350

·
Registered
11 Posts
Selling a used 47 inch Thule Aeroblade roof rack bar with the 480R foot pack set. Used on my former B6 S4, Mk V GLI, and A3 but can fit others as it is compatible with a slew of cars without racks or rain gutters.

As seen here:

Includes everything you see pictured, ready for mounting. About the only thing you need is the optional lock set for theft deterrence.

$250 shipped in CONUS. Located in northern Virginia.

PM me for questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 74347 View attachment 74346
View attachment 74350

Would sell just the Evo Blades? I have 2020 Tiguan and the footpacks won't work with mine. Thanks.
These are the black one's, 47", right?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would sell just the Evo Blades? I have 2020 Tiguan and the footpacks won't work with mine. Thanks.
These are the black one's, 47", right?
You are in luck - I also have a 450R foot kit for your 2020 Tiguan. I could sell you those with the bars for the same price. The aeroblades are silver, not black but same design. Let me know if you want the 450R set.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump- make an offer!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for OBO

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.