VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

Looking for $550 via PayPal + shipping if not local.

They were purchased new from BEC Autoparts and installed in September 2020, used for about 9,000 miles with great success! I traded my wife's Tiguan in yesterday and removed these the night before.

So much better than the OEM halogen units; imo they were brighter and cleaner than the xenon on my Golf R. These headlights do not swivel left/right or go up/down, but can be easily adjusted from the back (accessible from the top of the engine bay when installed).

Soon I will upload new pictures close-up since they've been removed, but there are no major defects/damage of any kind. I still have the original boxes and thick foam padding for shipping. I'm happy to meet someone locally within about an hour in any direction of Asheville, NC.

I calculated some sample shipping rates and UPS Ground was always slightly cheaper than FedEx:
  • FL, NY: Fedex - $65, UPS - $57
  • CA, WA: Fedex - $155, UPS - $138
  • TX, ME: Fedex - $88, UPS - $78
  • CO: Fedex - $113, UPS - $100

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the current pics: Upon close inspection, it appears the black plastic trim piece along the very top of the headlights (above the chrome strip) are a bit faded in one corner of each, it is more noticeable on one side than the other. The light/lenses are in terrific shape. Any questions or picture requests please ask!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.