VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! I have a freshly built, zero mile 1.6 turbo diesel for sale. True turbo block with piston oil squirters. Block,crank, and rods are from an 86 Quantum. Block was bored 1mm (.040"). New Mahle forged pistons. ARP main studs. 12mm head checked for cracks at machine shop. 3 angle valve job. New Tectonics Tuning titanium valve springs and HD valve seals. ARP head studs. Black Forest valve cover. New water pump. Injectors are non-turbo. They will need rebuilt/recalibrated. Injection pump is from a non-turbo with the governor eliminated. Pump has been resealed. Will come with turbo and non-turbo oil pan. Have New timing belt not installed and New tool set to properly set timing. Mk2 vacuum pump. Your choice of N/A intake and 2.0 factory header or 1.9TDI Intake and vnt15 turbo/manifold. New HD Sachs clutch included. You will need to get a flywheel. Have Black Forest stage 2 mounts, a little rough for a diesel, but that's what I got. Machining and assembly was done by a local, reputable machine shop. I have easily $2500 or more in parts, machining, and assembly. SOLD! Please delete

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still got this. Don't be betrayed by your new diesel's computer wizardry. This thing needs 1 wire for the fuel shut off solenoid and 1 wire from a glow plug relay. Go mechanical!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts