VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD... Rare 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited with only 95K miles. Only made for one years. Out of a quarter million Grand Cherokee's made in 1998 only fifteen thousand were 5.9 limited. Stone White with Charcoal leather interior. Very hard to find any 5.9 Limited up for sale let alone in this condition. The Jeep looks amazing gets compliments all the time, one of the cleanest around. *Runs and drives great, all keys, books, clean Carfax, Ice cold A/C, factory Mopar oil filter, new radiator hoses, tinted windows, no oil leaks, no rust. A popular modification on the 5.9 is to remove the front drive shaft in the warmer months also helps with tight turns at low speed with the Quadra-Trac

I've been trying to find a low mileage rust free inline 6 4.0L for sometime now with no luck. One day this shows up online and I went to take a look at it and I couldn't pass it up due to the low miles and condition. I was looking for a nice daily but didn't realize how much gas it likes to drink. I was driving one of my other vehicles which is a diesel so its a big change for me. If I didn't have three other vehicles I would keep it.

$10,300 Serious inquires only. Located in Maryland 20879

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.