VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

For sale is my Reflex Silver R32 with 132K, I’m the 3rd owner. Mechanically and interior is in great shape. Aesthetically the exterior needs some work. The hatch has rust and would need to be replaced, I have a extra OEM spoiler for it, the passenger fender also has rust, I have a OEM replacement one that will go with the car.
The car comes with OZ Omnia wheels with new tires, new OEM tail lights, all 3 keys.

Recent maintenance performed,
New OEM driver door lock module
New OEM passenger door lock module
New OEM window switch
New OEM reverse switch
New OEM clear side markers
New OEM license plate lights
New OEM red ignition coil caps
New OEM hood insulation pad
New OEM spark plugs
New OEM air filter
New OEM pollen filter
New OEM antenna seal and antenna

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Speedometer Plant Odometer Car Tachometer
Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Satellite radio
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light White Grille
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
great deal in today's market!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think you're all out of your minds; I'd maybe consider that price for one that came out of a dry western state, but looking at the fender and hatch rust I can only imagine what the underside looks like.
What you’re describing is a $17-20,000 car these days. $13000 is very fair

Anyway, I can vouch for seller… stand up guy and as honest as they come.

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
What you’re describing is a $17-20,000 car these days. $13000 is very fair

Anyway, I can vouch for seller… stand up guy and as honest as they come.

GLWS

Maybe I'm being a little too rough on the seller, and to his credit he did point out the rust issues on the body. I think in the interest of full disclosure, however, there should be some decent shots of the underside and suspension.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Maybe I'm being a little too rough on the seller, and to his credit he did point out the rust issues on the body. I think in the interest of full disclosure, however, there should be some decent shots of the underside and suspension.
I think that’s a fair request. Sometimes getting under the car can be difficult— I’m sure if a serious buyer comes along and makes that request before seeing the car, he will do his best to accommodate.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you're all out of your minds; I'd maybe consider that price for one that came out of a dry western state, but looking at the fender and hatch rust I can only imagine what the underside looks like.
I should have taken pictures when I had it on the lift. I think you would be surprised with the condition of the underside.
If the car is of interest to you, I’d be happy to arrange for it to get on a lift and take some pictures.
Thank you!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Would have saved me many hours of driving had you posted this 2 weeks ago! If the interior is in as great shape as it looks I definitely think you’re right on the money price wise! GLWS!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts