VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Purchased this brand new about 3 months ago and ordered the wrong one. I need one for a MKVI,.... This brace is for an MKVII.

Purchased for $171 shipped,.... Asking for $130. I'm located in Orange County California and am willing to ship. I will even pay half of the shipping fees.

My mistake is your gain! Do the research, this is a FANTASTIC brace that will tighten up the rear of your car. Even more so with an aftermarket Sway Bar.

Item description from website -

This rear subframe brace is part of the new stern line of performance products for the Audi and VW vehicles. This bar installs on the rear subframe and improves the stiffness by triangulating the rear suspension control arms to the subframe. This improvement can be felt with more crisp steering response, more secure handling through corners, and less chassis flex..

This bar is a direct fit and requires no drilling or other modifications to the subframe. It provides great clearances with aftermarket anti-roll bars and aftermarket exhaust systems. Comes complete with all necessary hardware, and a great satin black powder coated finish for durability.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts