VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listen closely. This will only be effective if everyone does this. On may 19th wednesday 2004 don't buy a single drop of gas. This will cause a nation wide drop in prices by cutting the demand on the supply. I tell you this because the price to drive my mk1 is rising and will not stop until it reaches $3.00. This is astronomacle and must not happen. So please tell everyone you know not to buy a single drop or gallon of gas on the 19th. This is tomorrow people. This sudden stoppage of demand is going to cripple the industry standard of pricing and if enough people participate in the boycott of gas purchases on the 19th it could cause a 4.6 billion dollar loss for the gas suppliers. Thus forcing the industry to lower the standard pricing quotes. I live in seattle washington and the gas is about $2.40 right now and i want that lowered. I sure hope everyone out there does not want to have it where it is now or higher so participate and yee shall be saved. I want this price increase to do a 180 and go back down. we all have the power. Remember, no gas on the 19th.

·
Super Moderator
11,645 Posts
Re: solution to the gas prices (mk1_mesiah)

Do you seriously believe this will work?

·
Registered
8,048 Posts

Someone posted this with alot of emotions a few days ago

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Re: (ramadoss)

more internet chain letters....whoooo, you can tell its crap b/c I've heard that its suppose be wednesday, thursday, monday...at least coordinate your myths people

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

Good Lord people, how about reading some other posts! This is the third or fourth thread with this stupidity in the last few days.
Just don't buy from Chevron Texaco any more, ever, and see what that does.
Anyway, the prices will be down before Curious George is up for re-election.

·
Registered
2005 S2000, 2019 G70 6MT, 2019 i3 REX, 2003 XC70
16,727 Posts
You have GOT to be joking.
Any person with two brain cells can figure out why this won't work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.