VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
20,371 Posts
i'd rather have boat loads of power then bags n ****.. i actually like how the wheels look, they fit the overall theme of the car and serve a purpose

****s gonna be a monster for sure though, how many hpzzzzz you think your gonna be makin this time around?

· Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
i'd rather have boat loads of power then bags n ****.. i actually like how the wheels look, they fit the overall theme of the car and serve a purpose

****s gonna be a monster for sure though, how many hpzzzzz you think your gonna be makin this time around?
i would say between 700-800whp...evo's are making 900+awhp with this turbo so we will see

· Registered
20,371 Posts
i will be happy with 700whp..i know evo's are making a lot of power with this turbo (AWD did 920awhp). i know this isn't a evo so 800whp will be real nice on a little t3 frame turbo
i think a lot of people would be happy with 700whp, including myself! haha.. damn 920awhp is pretty insane, i can't imagine the feeling driving something like that. Evo's always seem to be good at making gobs of power.

what turbo are you running? it doesnt look to little to me haha, def. makes my .50 trim look tiny

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.