VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at like 11 I walk out to my car, it was parked in front of Taco Bell.
I go to roll down the windows before I take off and the passenger sidewon't go down all the way. I try it again and the same thing. So i get out to go and take a look at it and when i get over there i see not one dent, not two but this person must have hit it like three times or just rode down the whole [email protected]#kin side of it.
Damage: front fender is dented along with the bumper, where the door ,side skirt and rear fender meet there is a big dent and the door and mirror are all scrapped up.
So now i gg that poop fixed.Anyone know of a good place that does body work on vw's in the san jose area

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: Some bastard hit my car!!! (vr6racer_717)

some bastard hit my a3 jetta vr6 too man! a couple months ago i come out of a basketball game where my team lost by about 30 (i was already pissed) and i come out to find my whole friggin driver door smashed in, as$hole musta hit me at about 30 the way the crease was, and it had to have been his rear bumper too, i'm still fuming about it
i think i found a fellow vortexer with a door for me for 300 tho sux bout your car bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.