1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,252 Posts
Re: (ABF Jeff)

Quote, originally posted by ABF Jeff »

Don't make post your dyno.

Engrish version please??
Dude, I'm gonna be dynoing next saturday on a Mustang Dyno. Im gonna try to get the coil in before then. I would expect about 115ish whp out of that kind of dyno.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Re: (tdogg74)

Quote, originally posted by tdogg74 »

Engrish version please??
Dude, I'm gonna be dynoing next saturday on a Mustang Dyno. Im gonna try to get the coil in before then. I would expect about 115ish whp out of that kind of dyno.

No speak ingadish...

I saved the graph you sent me that had yours layed over
Adam's... you think this graph is hashed out, look at your old one.

Let me know how you do... I've seen Mustang dyno's read like 10% lower than DynoJets.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Re: (ABF Jeff)

For reference here's my baseline to know what I've got before I put the SC on.

I was running regular 87 gas during the runs, and apparently I had a pinging problem. I've switched to 93oct gas and it hauls much better, probably in the high 90's and maybe even pushing into the triple digits accroding to the butt dyno.

SMG

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Re: (VdubMAN53)

Quote, originally posted by VdubMAN53 »
with a 2.5 and a short ram that is all you pulled? wow any way what was the temp that day do you know?

he has a damn intake and exhaust.....and he put down 120.......wtf crazy ass land do you come from.....where im from, the 2L makes sh it

not bad at all for having nothing but a bolt on

·
Registered
3,338 Posts

I think it's the chip that made the big difference for you, especially where you were running a higher octane gas than I was at the time of the dyno.

My next dyno should be 140whp though, I have a SC, TT260 Cam and a cam gear in my closet.
This is a cool dyno thread so people can see what mods make different numbers, post up your dynos and what you had on at the time.
Peace!
SMG

·
Banned
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i was running 91 oct (colorado Premium) 2 of the rusn with with the stock chip but i dont think that the ECU had enough time to adjust.
SMG i thought u were lookin at the kenitic kit?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Re: (SomeMacGuy)

Quote, originally posted by SomeMacGuy »
I think it's the chip that made the big difference for you, especially where you were running a higher octane gas than I was at the time of the dyno.

My next dyno should be 140whp though, I have a SC, TT260 Cam and a cam gear in my closet.
This is a cool dyno thread so people can see what mods make different numbers, post up your dynos and what you had on at the time.
Peace!
SMG

Super60, intercooled, Wahal(SP) inline fuel pump. stock cam, 440c injectors, C2 motorsports chip,93 octane

Modified by Corporaljohnson at 11:04 AM 10-31-2006

·
Registered
3,338 Posts

Quote, originally posted by VdubMAN53 »
yea i was running 91 oct (colorado Premium) 2 of the rusn with with the stock chip but i dont think that the ECU had enough time to adjust.
SMG i thought u were lookin at the kenitic kit?

I am, but I had the SC first, so I'm going to run it for a year and sell it next fall when my car goes away for the winter again.
SMG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.