VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pix ive recently taken but no the car was not clean becuase there really is no point to wash your car in Geneve, people who live near me would know why...also in the pix is my cousins 2008 BMW Z4 M ... it pulls like a mother

enjoy

· Registered
24 Posts
Re: Some new and some old... (waffles)

Nice waffles, my bro has the normal 3lt v6 z4 coupe. I am getting what your saying about the old Geneva Weather, however even so i would still sugest doing what i do, and just rince it off at the jet wash once a week. Well that's what i do anyway. Appart from that still trying to keep an eye out for you. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,132 Posts
Meh. Z4's look like dongs. Anyone remember the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL? Yeah, they drove a Z4

Anyway, I was at the Geneve auto show a couple weeks ago. The weather was awesome while I was there! But, yes, living in Europe, I can understand what you mean about washing cars this time of year.
Oh. Nice .:R

- Jeremy -

· Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Some new and some old... (tazz99devil)

I never have time to take it to the jet wash cuz i got classes from mornin till night most of the week and the days i dont i chill at home or at friends places...anywayz im never really on that side of the lake i usually stay towards versoix and around my house...but the z4 is nice but the m is sooo much better its like a beast...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.