VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored today so I decided to take some pics of my car. The car needs to be washed, waxed and polished so its alittle dirty. I still want to build the motor and then start with the styling at some point.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Re: Some new dirty pics of the VRT (tekstepvr6)

i see you have a bit left from when you debadged your GTI... i had the same problem for a bit after i debadged my jetta... i tryed to get it off a couple of times... but not until i claybarred the hell out of my car and did the meguires 3 step (paint cleaner, polish, and wax) did it finally go away... good luck and the car looks great

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Some new dirty pics of the VRT (tekstepvr6)

Hey man nice GTI. I just wanted to ask you if your using any wheel spacers on your car. If so can you please let me know what mm and if they were bought from net? I've been wanting some for my car so my tires can stick out like yours but not having any luck around the DFW (texas) area. FYI I have 18x9 on rear an 18x8 in front. Thanks...
Later

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Some new dirty pics of the VRT (JettaBFast)

Quote, originally posted by JettaBFast »
i see you have a bit left from when you debadged your GTI... i had the same problem for a bit after i debadged my jetta... i tryed to get it off a couple of times... but not until i claybarred the hell out of my car and did the meguires 3 step (paint cleaner, polish, and wax) did it finally go away... good luck and the car looks great

I'll have to give that a shot. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Some new dirty pics of the VRT (superherosean)

Quote, originally posted by superherosean »
LUCKY!!! who does your work in PA?

The car was built by Sleepers Performance in Hamden, CT and tuned by Jeff Atwood (Jefnes3) of C2 Motorsports.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Some new dirty pics of the VRT (RioGrandeValley)

Quote, originally posted by RioGrandeValley »
Hey man nice GTI. I just wanted to ask you if your using any wheel spacers on your car. If so can you please let me know what mm and if they were bought from net? I've been wanting some for my car so my tires can stick out like yours but not having any luck around the DFW (texas) area. FYI I have 18x9 on rear an 18x8 in front. Thanks...
Later

Wheel Specs: 18 x 8 ET 30 & 18 x 9.5 ET 17
There are a few offset calculators out on the internet that will help you figure out if the wheel will fit or not.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.