Registered
17,648 Posts
wow. great pics.
im really surprised that the dealer has a $1 million car chilling out front

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Re: (AEB A4)

heyy, i saw that one over there a couple of days ago. dubs, your cw gti wouldnt happen to have a quad exhaust and a really big intercooler would it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: (AHFlynn)

haha, I was there too. There was also an SL65 Black Series in the basement of the Ferrari dealership...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (AHFlynn)

Quote, originally posted by AHFlynn »
heyy, i saw that one over there a couple of days ago. dubs, your cw gti wouldnt happen to have a quad exhaust and a really big intercooler would it?

nope it doesnt unfortunitly..but im pretty sure that you are refering to rich from porsche...his username is running2rich4fsi

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Re: (.:Dubs)

ah, alright. it looked pretty nice. they guys at that porsche dealership were great. typically they just ignore the teenagers walking around checking out all the cars they cant afford but there were a couple guys in there all too happy to joke around and talk about the porsches. there was also one unfortunate salesman who had to put up with some whiney blonde woman complaining about how the tires on her cayenne handled in the cold...must have been the worst thing in the world for those sales guys suddenly having to deal with the consumers that a sports soccer mom car brings in

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Re: some shots.... (.:Dubs)

Quote, originally posted by .
ubs
»

Wow!!!!
did You use a Fish Eye lens for some of those shots? They look great http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
17,648 Posts
Re: (Skoll)

Quote, originally posted by Skoll »
Those are amazing shots. I'd love to have a chance to hit the shutter a few times in front of a Veyron.

if i was standing in front of bugatti hitting the shutter would be the last thing i was thinkin about

·
Rare Spec Evangelist
2,676 Posts
Re: some shots.... (raised-on-DUBS)

Haha hey look! It's the ghost of the employee that chose to park the Veyron out by the road! He is standing on the right of the car in the last pic... sweet shots but thats eerie with that guy ghosted in there

Also loving the Ford Windstar and Jeep Cherokee parked next to the Veyron at the BENTLEY dealership haha

Modified by SchickQuattroB5 at 7:53 PM 11-5-2009

·
Registered
902 Posts
Re: some shots.... (raised-on-DUBS)

Quote, originally posted by raised-on-DUBS »

seriously... wtf?

It a ghost, can't you tell?!?!?!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Re: (Phunkshon)

I only wish something like this will get valeted to Mohegan Sun so I get to drive it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts