VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost mine on sunday...I was an usher at a movie place..it was the best...I didn't nothing and got paid...man I miss those days..anyway..someone give me a job..a good one

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Re: Somebody give me a JOB (Youngdubber4)

Hey! I need a job too! Need $$$ and
!!!!!
Seriously though, someone hook us up with with a job before we go all Fast&Furious on the world!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

If you really need a job National Grocers is hiring. It's hard physical work (I don't like it), but it's $12/hour +shift premiums to start, which is better than most jobs of the type.
Don't even get me started about jobs... I have a B.A. and it's completely useless. I taught computer courses for a while after graduating (I was hired based on my skills), then got laid off due to cutbacks (the place closed completely), and no one would hire me based solely on work experience/skills. So I took the job at NG. That was well over a year ago. Doh.
Adam

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts

Hey, in We liked the company so much that we bought it...now that we're in we're hiring...but no dealership stereotypes (for any department) need apply. Who said you can't have fun at work?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Somebody give me a JOB (Jouko Haapanen)

hey wanna give me a job..something after school..maybe in parts..or if you need one of those lot people to move cars..and take them for checks before they are delivered I'd do that..
I'm 19 and live real close..I even go to Mayfield S.S

·
Registered
418 Posts

Hey guys, if you want a job my dad is hiring for light factory work.its on queensway and cawthra. Flexible hours. piece work! Call 905-281-0106
ask for john and tell him your looking for some work!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Re: Somebody give me a JOB (JettaMkIII)

its all piece work. On a assembly line,it's laid back. Make your own hours. I'm sure if you call my dad he'll fill you guys in. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Corrado_Junkie, 5:16 PM 10-8-2001]

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Somebody give me a JOB (Corrado_Junkie)

oh man...that would be perfect..but that's like 35minutes away from me..dood..that sucks because I'm really interested in a job like that...unless this georgetown VW thing can be hooked up..come on Jouko Haapanen
..hook me and 07 up
or atleast me

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts

I guess if I really wanted a job, I would drop by with a resume...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts