VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't remember who it was but the cost is £50 plus 17.5% vat they will have to post it to me for I think he said £10-15 and then I would have to send it to you which will be the killer.
Let me know what you want to do as they only have one in silver.
And if you want to know what it look like here mine.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Re: Someone asked me about Euro face lift trunk! (docurley)

i want!!!!! but of course money sucks. KISH, you should pick this up http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
What would shipping be for this thing. And would it have to be picked up at the airport since its international and big?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost I have no idea at the moment and it would depend on the shipper but most would deliver to the door I would have thought.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
we ship big packages through bax global at work never had problem, they will only pick up at a commericail adress tho. so your best bet is to package it, call them ask for a qoute then ask your local autoparts store if u can drop it off then bax will walk in and grab it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Avant1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by Avant1.8T »
we ship big packages through bax global at work never had problem, they will only pick up at a commericail adress tho. so your best bet is to package it, call them ask for a qoute then ask your local autoparts store if u can drop it off then bax will walk in and grab it.

Do they sevice the UK?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Re: (kish0000)

Doc, I just saw your post. I was the one that IM you about it, it looks like I sourced one state side for a decent price but I'm sure someone here will pick it up. If you already apid for it, I'll take it off your hands regardless just let me know the final price shipped to US (DE 19702).
This is why I love the B5 community

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (DamagedGoods)

Quote, originally posted by DamagedGoods »
Doc, I just saw your post. I was the one that IM you about it, it looks like I sourced one state side for a decent price but I'm sure someone here will pick it up. If you already apid for it, I'll take it off your hands regardless just let me know the final price shipped to US (DE 19702).
This is why I love the B5 community

No I did not buy it as I needed to know if you wanted it so all good.
So is the trunk you got the face lift unit or the old Pre face unit?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Re: (Love 4 Veedub)

Quote, originally posted by Love 4 Veedub »
my only concern is you cant even fit a US plate in there if you wanted to without it looking retarded or chopping it

It doesnt fit exactley in the Pre-facelift trunk either though(As I am sure you know). But, I chopped a 1/2" off top and bottom, Instead of running the US bracket.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (mannyman3)

Quote, originally posted by mannyman3 »
i like the m3 style spoiler on it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

It is in fact a E46 compact Rear spoiler trimmed and heated to fit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.