· Registered
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/609338389.html
1986 8v GLI - $2000 (santa clara)
Quote »
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-03-18, 8:53AM PDT

i want 2000 obo. has alot of neuspeed parts and dont want to part it out. Did an auto to man swap. comes with: neuspeed cam neuspeed top and bottom strut bar rear flotul strut bar. eurodownpipe from a dual outlet manifold flex pipe 2.5 inch full catback exhaust from flowmaster(Brand NEW) just installed with dual dtm tips, to a cross over B&M short shifter kit custom rebuilt GLI transmission 1 1/4 inch spacers 4X100 stock mk iii jetta rims dual passat fan setup hella bodykit. includes rear rebar with bumper, and 4 piece sideskirts( both sides) smoked e-code headlights 2 sets of grill, badgeless and baged with chrome emblem rear GLI wing 16v front end, includes lip and painted small bumper. neuspeed lowering springs boge struts car is gutted: no heater core no air conditioning no ac condensor no rear seats no carpet no sound deadening no inner wheel flares
i dont want to sell this car, but its killin my wallet. it needs a new alternator and car runs great......i want my moneys back atleast, just so i wont cry myself to sleep

WTF is a Flotul bar?
Make sure you follow the link anc check out that dashboard.

· Registered
3,466 Posts
Re: Someone go shoot him. (CodeMan)

Quote, originally posted by CodeMan »
Quick, somebody post up that fiberglass dash motovator!

ummm... don't you need some of that stuff... like vents and headlights... ?? i'd also be curious to see how he gets his cluster back in there

· Registered
2,716 Posts
Re: Someone go shoot him. (zeroboy)

That looks like ass.
I read the list of mods and at first I was like, Ok, cool...
And then I saw the pictures and was like :insertthrowupinmouthicon:
Its almost like he tried to honda tuner "gut the car to make it faster" style modding.
I bet thats why he bought a badgeless grille.
The stock VW emblem was too heavy in the front.

· Registered
3,466 Posts
Re: Someone go shoot him. (brandonrosensteel)

Quote, originally posted by brandonrosensteel »
That looks like ass.
I read the list of mods and at first I was like, Ok, cool...
And then I saw the pictures and was like :insertthrowupinmouthicon:
Its almost like he tried to honda tuner "gut the car to make it faster" style modding.
I bet thats why he bought a badgeless grille.
The stock VW emblem was too heavy in the front.

reduces understeer man!

· Registered
2,074 Posts
Re: Someone go shoot him (F14MK2)

Krylon'd taillights

Fancy wheels. Mk3 wieners are definitely the new BBS

two ECUs FTL

and did anyone else notice the weird sets of before-and-after pics of the skillful rattlecan spot-painting?
BTW, in regards to the rice tuner comments, this person's photobucket username is mitsubishiv5.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.