VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not on the rado, but on my girl's 2.slow Mk4 Jetta. I was looking at the fan assembly and shroud and started to think.......
I wonder if it would fit in a corrado, looks to be around the same dimesions but made out plastic (lighter)and the fans look a lot better at moving air because they have at least twice the blades as mine and the blades are curved(quieter and more flow)No more people saying, "excuse me.....I think you left your car on". I'll have to bust out the ole' tape measure and get some dimensions.

· Registered
7,841 Posts
Re: Something I thought of when changing oil (markymark420)

i was shopping at ross and then they say ove the loud speaker the owner of ....(my license plate) your car is running. hahaha i knew they were going to say my car. i went to the register and the person that parked next to me was like, your car is on! its making noises! and i tell her thats the fan hitting the ic pipes and she goes oh and it smells! and i tell her, oh, thats my fuel rail leaking gasoline onto the hot exhaust manifold. i doubt she knew what i was talking about but it scared her or just puzzled her. well good luck with you idea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.