VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Re: sonic GTG tonight? (spoolin)

We left just before 10... Soft turnout this week... a pair of Jetta's, a 4 door 1.8T golf, a Harli with a broken rear screen, and a jacked up chevy truck...
We were expecting to hear some gunfire when the Neon crew rolled in, but I guess Compton wasn't representing tonight.

you still owe me a ride.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Re: sonic GTG tonight? (ABF Jeff)

Yeah, sorry I couldn't be there. Boyfriend Duty tonight and tomorrow. Apprently 1 year is a big deal to her. To me it's just that much closer to breaking up.
I will be there next week, no doubt, and probably with the new MKV that is sitting in my driveway

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Re: sonic GTG tonight? (ABF Jeff)

Quote, originally posted by ABF Jeff »
We left just before 10... Soft turnout this week... a pair of Jetta's, a 4 door 1.8T golf, a Harli with a broken rear screen, and a jacked up chevy truck...
We were expecting to hear some gunfire when the Neon crew rolled in, but I guess Compton wasn't representing tonight.

you still owe me a ride.

yeah most of compton is on the west side, Im one of the only Compton associates that lives on the east side and actually goes out to do things.
Im gone this week on business, but next weekend the Fuel System goes in for sure

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: sonic GTG tonight? (dubaffair)

Quote, originally posted by dubaffair »
Yeah, sorry I couldn't be there. Boyfriend Duty tonight and tomorrow. Apprently 1 year is a big deal to her. To me it's just that much closer to breaking up.

LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.