VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, im working at a summer camp and i get paid at the end of this week. I am getting 300$ and i have like 50$ saved. Im thinking about my options on what to do with the money. I am also getting paid in 3 weeks.. another 300$ and i am starting a job at cvs, which pays 6.50$ an hour, so ill be making more money soon. My question to you people is whether you think i should spend the 300$ on something like smoked tail lights and something little, or should i save up for rims, because im still pushing those ugly hubcaps. So just reply with what you all think. Thanks

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Re: soon to have a little money (esic1)

I would worry about paying down the car loan first before any major mods, but that's just me.

Good luck! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
514 Posts
Re: soon to have a little money (esic1)

I'm in the same spot. Got about 250$. I'm thinkin I'm just going to save up 600$ and get a H&R Cup Kit. Seems like a good plan to me. I don't want to void my warranty by getting a chip or anything like that, since my car is brand new, so I'm gonna do that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: soon to have a little money (gti415)

yea, the car is all paid for, so i dont have to worry about that, but im not sure if i want to focus on performance just yet, because my car is a 2.0, so i didnt really buy it for its performance aspects. But any opinions on what to spend it on, performance or cosmetics, is appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts