VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Where are the south fl meets? I searched and all the ones either open to any make or
Closed seem to be moved. A sticky of local current south fl meets days and times would be awesome!

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
South florida is a pretty big area.

Where are you looking, specifically?

Pines meet is first wed of every month at Jersey's.

And in miami you have dub cartel every wed night.

North of those two there's others, but im not too familiar with those.

·
Registered
244 Posts

And in miami you have dub cartel every wed night.

North of those two there's others, but im not too familiar with those.
Well I'm new to the area and spent all week looking for meets on forums but they never seemed to be going on... I have a house in west palm area but for me anywhere around Jupiter to Miami.

All the old posts weren't reliable and even on the current one for west palm chit chat I went and saw no one. So like the sticky for atl one for south fl should be up too!

·
Registered
244 Posts
We are having a VW show the 24th of this month (next Sunday!)

30th Annual Show 'n Shine VW Car Show, March 24th, 2013

More info here: http://www.southfloridavwclub.com/show-n-shine

Ah bummer i am back in GA! I'm trying to find the spots down there for vw for any make!

have fun i wanna be back at the other house the weather here is :thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Hey all! Moved down here in August and been busy with work. Would love to hook up with some fellow dubbers. If u see me rolling around in a white MKV R32 with Indiana/Purdue plates make sure u say hey! Working for The U but live in miramar. Hit me up!

·
Registered
217 Posts

holy crap this still goes on? i used to go to the mustang meets back in the day ill be at the next one does anyone have a vagcom to bring?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey all! Moved down here in August and been busy with work. Would love to hook up with some fellow dubbers. If u see me rolling around in a white MKV R32 with Indiana/Purdue plates make sure u say hey! Working for The U but live in miramar. Hit me up!
right around the corner in pines....

·
Registered
158 Posts
You should come to Dubcartel every Wednesday at
Sports Grill Kendall
9090 Southwest 97th Avenue
Miami, FL 33176

we have 3 R32's in the group and many other cars :)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Need help! I can afford the part but not the service! :-(

Not sure what other thread is out there to ask for local help

1 - 20 of 30 Posts