VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Another amazing kick off to the car show season as the Unitronic crew travelled close to 1900km from Montreal down to Southern Worthersee 2015. The show was bigger than ever this year attracting more of the VAG community from all stretches of the Americas.

Check out our blog post for full event coverage.

Southern Worthersee gave us the opportunity to showcase many of our new products for the MQB Platform to be made available this year including our Stage 2+ Turbo Upgrade Kit for 2.0 TSI Gen3 MQB, Turbo-Back Exhaust System for the 2015+ (MK7) Volkswagen GTI as well as new Performance Software for the Golf R & S3 MQB.

It was incredible to see the amount of brand loyalty from the community present at the show with several unique and standout builds sporting Unitronic performance products.

This year had many eager clients took advantage of Southern Worthersee sale and experienced the Unitronic advantage first and. We want to thank everyone who everyone who helped make this year a success and hope to see you all back at SoWo next year.

Check out our blog post for full event coverage.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Other than the issues with how numerous subjects handled themselves late at night, I only have one small complaint.

Please, for the love of God, leave the dancing DJ chicks at home.... Their music selection stunk, and they were close enough to the speakers of the main stage, that all you heard was a combination of both. Was actually giving some (me included) quite a headache. I remember last year, I had to tell the lady to shut the crap down, so we could hear the announcements of the winners.

And the white rapper??? REALLY???

Put me in charge of entertainment next year!!!!

Off my soapbox...

But, on a brighter note, thanks a lot for your sponsorship of the event!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts