1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
82 Posts
First time going to this show and can't hold it in my pants. Me and Sebeck1 should be meeting up with our Mk2's (hopefully nothing VW-like happens on the way down). Can't wait to meet you all. Cheers. :beer:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I hope the turn out is good, I'm leaving a day early to get down there for this.

Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Thank you to everyone that came out! Special thanks to everyone who answered my questions. Can't wait for the next mk2 g2g!

·
Registered
247 Posts
You mk2 guys rock. Been messing with them for a while now, first time I ever brought one out to a big show. Never really interacted with any of you guys, but everyone was super rad, especially sippy :thumbup:
Had a bunch of fun, will deff be meeting up with you guys at all the shows!
Also if anyone got pics, post them up! I had the t-red on flakes. It was the only small bumper red one I think

·
Registered
463 Posts
Pictures coming tomorrow. My buddy snapped a ton. I had the AFP VR6 swapped Alpine Jetta with the digifiz.

I felt bad because the state of Texas decided to call me about tax nonsense right as I pulled up. Ended up on the phone for most of the meet. Urghhhhh.

The guys I did talk to were epic. Can't get over how clean the 24v black GTI and Daniels blue jetta are in person.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts