VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I like the idea of a location with a track. Dedicate areas for certain activities and you can curb 80% of the issues. I didn't get to go to SoWo this year, but was looking forward to making it a trip to meet up with friends, now that I moved away from them.

NO is not too far from Nashville, and it's a place my wife and I have wanted to visit. So that sounds like it could be fun. I'm about VW events, though, that are fun, laid back, relaxing, and full of people who want to have a fun, good time, not highschoolers and immature middle-agers who want to get blasted and terrorize streets. If the NO event is like the former, I might look to making a trip there sometime if I can gather up a few friends.

All that said, is it just me or do the tire marks in the middle look inappropriate?

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
immature middle-agers who want to get blasted
Agreed.

If people are hell bent with getting that "blasted" and they are over the age of 23, chances are they need to make some serious life changes. I am all for having a good time but there is a line between having fun and enjoying your self and being on an MTV episode of #true life of "I am an adult by definition but rules don't apply when I visit a town and I get white girl wasted like I am at my first high school house party"

81 - 84 of 84 Posts