VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car aligned today at a garage with new fancy setup and what they found was a little freaky. Well, more of what they did not find. They have specs for Golfs w/o sport suspension and specs for Golfs with sport suspension (GTI). Neither of these specs really matched my car. Also, they phoned AllData, another company like AllData, the manufacturer of the alignment rack and my dealer and got nada. No one has even HEARD of the 337. VW could not even tell him what the specs for a 337 should be.

So my question is: WTF are the proper values for caster, camber toe and thrust angle, for the front and rear. Also, is the rear Camber adjustable? My left is -1.43 deg and my right is -1.11 deg. I HAVE NEVER HIT A CURB. ( see attached worksheet)
Thanks for any feedback you have on this.
Dave

· Banned
19,814 Posts
Re: Specs for 4 wheel alignment (ZinK)

Quote, originally posted by ZinK »
the manufacturer of the alignment rack and my dealer and got nada. No one has even HEARD of the 337. VW could not even tell him what the specs for a 337 should be.

Who'd of thunk it, the dealer knew nothing about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.